Re: Introducing my new stage for Adventure at c:, Macintosh Attack!

Hi.

Thanks for the update news.
I really, really don't want to rebuild part 2 of Macintosh Attack because it took me a couple of hours just to form the level and enemies.
So, I will not rebuild them unless the stage creator is updated to support stage editing so I could just edit/remove things.
As for Macintosh Attack 2 or what ever I'm going to call it, I am still planning to make it.
It may take a while though as I'm doing school stuff and need to think of what I want it to involve.