Re: a huge ass update to the RR level creator, finally has data support!

I believe i have figured out how to make version 6 possible. And it will be great. I need to finish version 5 though, not very excited for that. I'm excited for 6, as it will be a lot more string variables and arrays and such. I feel like version 6 will be a piece of cake whereas version 5 is a pain. Well because i don't like working with data save, but ah well. Let's push through it.

version 1, made it work.
Version 2: made it better and made the level file have different lines.
Version 3: added more features and html document.
Version 4: added much more time controls and enhanced macro usage a tun.
Version 5: added data saving and level playback.
version 6: added customization and integration.

If there is something this creator is missing after version 6 let me know, but I have a good goal set right now that looks very achievable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector