Re: Modern mod for SoundRTS

That's pretty awesome, but odd that missiles and torpedoes can only target individual units and have no splash, and can target anything not just other sea vehicles, from what I'm understanding? Also seems like you can hit ground stuff with torps.
And does the nuke cause a very long lasting radiation square or better yet multiple squares?
Acid fog and cyborg zombies are not really what I'd consider modern, though I guess acid square could be changed to mustard gas or something and toxic could be nerve gas.
I'm guessing toxic damages vehicles too though...
And RPG's should probably have some splash and not be able to attack the types of air units you currently have. Manpads and sam's would be for that, but you have no choppers right now and those are the only weapons that would really get high enough to hit an actual plane that wasn't grounded or landing/taking off.
Same goes for snipers.
And hackers probably shouldn't be able to target humans.
Landmines might have been a cool thing to add, just a very low range but decently powerful spike trap, basically.
And ground based troop carriers with an mg but light armor as well.
Some of these things are probably limitations of the mod system though, so suspension of some disbelief for the sake of fun is not such a bad thing over all anyway.

I really like the rest of it though, especially the bribe system, and it seems like everything is balanced quite well. The ships especially I think are a very neat addition, and I can tell some thought went into it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : baby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brailleluke via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector