Re: Honest discussion, why pay for and use jaws over free screen readers?

Oh Ethin, I guess that means that Chromium is also terribly maintained or abandoned, because I mentioned the number of issues on there in one of my previous posts. Probably Firefox too, just lazy to confirm that right now. I will check the link you provided though and edit the post soon. The transfer from a server was just a guess, it might not be the case at all, but whether it is or no that does not mean the project is terribly maintained. If it does for you great, but I certainly would not think that after I view the changelog for each release.
Edit: Yes, this link is a great example of something I also wanted to mention in one of my previous posts. Actually you are a smart user when it comes to technology, and you should often realize that with Issues, there is often a chain where one fix is blocked by a merge of one pull request. In this case it was the new speech framework which Jamie worked on, it happened to not be finished yet and thus this remained the case. the speech framework is actually a huge piece of work that will allow many issues to be fixed, you probably realize this yourself so I don't understand what's the intent of causing unnecessary confusion.