Re: How do you think damage formulas in Manamon work?

I am confused on why you are overriding sys.stdout. I have never encountered a python program where someone has deliberately override any of the standard IO streams and frankly don't see why you'd ever want to when you can just invoke the write() function on the file and then close it at the end. (Always close open files or file descriptors. You never know if your OS will clean them up for you. Or use context handlers, which follow a form of RAII.)