Re: What's happening with Desafio Mortal

Moderation:

I'm not issuing a caution here, but very close to it.

Frankly, we really do not need to know Sam's income, and we aren't apt to do so. Talking about how he probably didn't buy his sound libraries with that line about how "any of us who think he got them legitimately deserves to be lied to" comes very close to character assassination, as it intends to cast doubt on Sam's actions without any demonstrable proof. If someone has such proof, that's one thing, but I'm quite confident that unless Sam waltzes in here saying how he gleefully stole sound libraries and such, that proof simply won't materialize.
As such, let's stop with the baseless accusations and suppositions. Remember that thing we said about being nicer, being less toxic? Yup, that's happening. Continuance along that line of attack is going to lead straight to warnings. I'm not kidding around.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tgh1925tobiasheath24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tgh1925tobiasheath24 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector