Re: dreamland - Public test version

Hello all. Recently I've heard people had issues with JGT, so perhaps this could be helpful for playing not only Japanese games, but pretty much anything in a language supported by Google translate. Note however that this addon is still under review, so bugs could happen, but as far as I have used it things have worked pretty well. Note also that the addon will cache every translation, thus it will not need to translate the same text multiple times. I'm not the author of the addon, just sharing it here since not many gamers seem to be subscribed to the addons mailing list. The author is Yannick PLASSIARD and you can download it from https://github.com/yplassiard/nvda-tran … nvda-addon
the addon will automatically detect the language to translate from, and to use it press NVDA plus ctrl plus shift plus t to enable translation. At this point, the addon will translate everything not matching your NVDA language into your NVDA language. Note however that since requests are online, if you have a slower connection you could face some lag, so make sure you turn this on when you need to and turn it off once you are done. I'm not responsible for any crashes that could occur with slow connections, so make sure you know how to restart NVDA without speech in case something like that happens, but as long as your connection is decent you should be fine.
I don't know I m press control + c then nvda + c
and work fine

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mohammed-mufleh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector