Re: Mortal Kombat 11 has human voiced menus

I'd love to see a text to speech interface like some of the other new games have, but I'm still very content with what we have so far. I do want to see it expanded in to some other menus, but it does make the process of finding the mode you want way easier. I'd love to be able to customize gear, but since it's completely cosmetic in this game, I'm not as concerned as I woudl be say like in Injustice 2.