Re: Flash Cards for Memory Processing

Sneak,

Two questions smile Like the previous poster said the link appears to still be dead, could you point me at where I can grab this?
And second, do you know if this works with unicode symbols? I've been looking for an Anki alternative for a while and this might just be what the doctor ordered if i can make it work with non-Latin scripts as well smile

Zersiax