sbyw, problem zone 100 percent

Hi. I just was banned from sbyw for no reason. I complained about mason, and that he never learns from his failures, and at the end i mentioned ns's behaveyor and complained at mason about just forgiving him and demoting dragbot(audiogame) for not doing it. but, see your self.

message_to_mason is now public, and can be accessed from the unofficial maps menu.
simter removed you as a contributor of message_to_mason
someone: unlucky me, I guess
The Lord Holy Shittles: gwahahahaha
The Lord Holy Shittles: do I even wanna see this
simter: idiods
Mason: nice try, simter
canibism commitment appears from a malfunctioning emplosion.
canibism commitment (dragbot) has been banned by Mason (masonasons)!
simter: i will post this log, you know that mason
Mason: oh my god.
someone very quietly compacts his head into a trash compacter.
Mason does the same
The Lord Holy Shittles: for reference to the forum just go post the entire log of the night
Mason: I actually just can't believe anything right now
someone presses the on button.
APenisPixy: gwhoaoaoao
someone dies
The Lord Holy Shittles: so we show why bran's in the wrong here. Simter go fuck a jew
Mason also dies
simter: o, you can beleave that your enemy suddenly turned good?
simter has been banned by Mason (masonasons)!

Also, you see, brandon just came and got directly banned. So, screw sbyw, it can die, i honestly don't care anymore, that last minutes were to much.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector