Re: Mason does it again!

@37 it's ok. He'll prove me right. He'll add /play back and just ban people and blame them all because he feel the need. He knows very well I didn't start the fight. Next thing he'll say is that I was inactive and pull an ivanic excuse for admin removal. But yeah. Have fun without your friend now mason. Quite the friend he was.
And as for this topic, I can't help but feel that this topic's going to go ca crash in a few hours, and hey, maybe some of us will be banned from the forum too, but you know. I've exposed you and that's all I wanted.
I cencerely hope you have fun with your, game? Oh mason, and you said in your prev post about how it was all over a stupid game? A, stupid, game that, you, made? Yeah thanks for clarifying.
Anyways I'm done here before I take things to level 12. You guys enjoy SBYW and if you get banned, keep in mind that it's something he does now apparently.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector