Re: Mason does it again!

I've said it before and i'll say it again. Some of you people take games way to seriously.
I guess this can partially go for mason as well, but for a very different reason, there's a difference between being depressed and making games to try to feel like you're worth something, mason / maybe me a bit as well, and just playing games because you've spent so long in you're little room with your all new all awesome laptop because you have no social life, most of the people in this topic.
Yeah, mason's done shit. No denying or getting around that. So have the rest of us. Just the fact you're likening a stupid game, to use mason's words, to a dictatership shows a lot about your level of maturity and expeerience in the real world. Yeah, let's land you in russia or where ever else has communism, see how long it takes you to start begging for sbyw back. Because, here's the thing, people who make annalagies like that are usually the ones better ignored, because they're level of real world expeerience is at sutch a low level they think a dictatership and a game are one in the same.
I also find it kind of funny ivanic is now a word in your dictionary because ivan also removed your admin on tk a long time ago for, wait for it, putting a text file full of tk admin commands on a team talk server. Yeah, sure normal players can't use them, but that's still kind of a dickish thing to do. And yeah, maybe a year ago i might have done the same, heck maybe 6 months ago i might have still done the same thing, but still, i can at least see now how much of an ass i used to be. And I dout i'm the only one either, some people are just given a computer and access to the internet long before they're mature enough to handle it, self included, i payed the price for it a year ago, brandon's paying the price for that now.
On a personal level, even though i've only really spoken to him over the net and never via voice, i do like mason as a person. My interactions with him have only ever been possative. I think it's stuff like this that can really bring out the worst in people.
Anyways, if even a little bit of this post made sence, let me know. I can't even remember what the fuck this shit was supposed to be about, i've gone way off tanjant.
Edit.
Ok, while i was writing this post, 13 more posts came up. Just.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector