Re: Scrolling Battles, You're World, online platforming exploration game

mason very well said in post 426, I understand where you are coming from. seems like sam was also going through this same problem. at the end of the day these guys want to be players too, have fun too, and not just work work work on the game. us as a community needs to be more understanding to this, and really need to stop giving devs all this flack. I remember they use to do the same thing to aprone, just being ungrateful, complaining every little thing, cheating, complaining about every little change he would make to swamp, and aprone just said fuck this man I'm out, I need a break and I don't blame him. I said this once and i'll say it again, if we keep running our devs insane we won't be playing any new games in the future. we really have some bitchy whiny, complaining, players in this community man, is very disgusting. rant over

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector