Re: Calculating relistic falling dammage?

@21
You're completely right, it's been too long.. Still the formulas should be correct.
ANd especially with games, how would you implement getting to the correct form before landing? I have made the assumption (perhaps I should have stated it) that this would be a game similar to 2d platformer in it's mechanics and falling. Then, having predictable damage results but still them being somewhat realistic is what I'd aim for. If we start obsessing over realism the game itself can be advursly affected, we couldn't have creaking doors for example.