Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

@EternalGamer, you're right about the Ring of Mana, I broke it in the 3.2 release. It now holds off the enemy whatever you do, not just when casting spells. I'm fixing it now and will release a patch soon. That said... if anybody was struggling to finish on Mage, now's your chance wink

Something else, I've been receiving complaints from people saying they finished the game but didn't get the next character unlocked. I can't reproduce it here myself. Did any of you guys experienced something like this?