Re: bringing audio to life - rory soundtheme generator

yeah the only thing it gives to nvda is the textboxes, and that does not need the nvda controler client dll. @ rory: 2 suggestions.
1. The pack creator that comes with the program does not seam to be able to encrypt stuff without decryption key. Why don't you code your own one? It's not this hart, i can help you if you want.
2. Why don't you make it so that if you stop playing it tells you the time you stopped? Right now i use my own thing for this but that can not start instantly when playing starts so not the best.

and a bug report: if you press s, and then escape, and something is still playing, it does not stop. It would be nice if you fix that. But the program is a nice one any way. I like it. I already kind of advertised it on anyaudio by mentioning it in my clip lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector