Re: Whatcha Eating?

Coencidentally, I had chili as well. It contained a packet of regular chili powder and a packet of extra-spicy, 3 pounds of ground beef, noodles, tomato juice, onions, and lots more I can't remember. It was actually prepared yesterday and warmed up again today while the onion was chopped up and added, and it was quite amazing. Speaking of that, has anyone else noticed that chili tastes way better the day after, or is that just me? Also, while we're on the topic of  things tasting good the day after, and several days after, in fact, what foods have you guys noticed that don't have the consistency of rubber and actually taste just as well, if not better, than they did when originally cooked? I've seen that pizza always tastes more or less the same when you warm it up, and any fast food, especially fries, taste like packing peanuts. But what about you all?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector