Re: My First real game, The blank game 2 Pine Attack!

@boy: Here are my thoughts.
I can use all the math upgrades on Siera and she'll take 1 damage from 99% of the enemies. The only time she took anything else in my game was in the basement. Fix that please. I felt really bored because it was only a matter of time before I killed pretty much everything.
Move needs to be powered down. I mean, waaaaay powered down. I hit Tensheino  once and he died. Same thing with the enemies swarm. Sierra and move just use the skill that translates to deadline when they use it and all enemies die. Power the damn thing down.
Garganchan is useless. He takes way too much damage, even with the best armour in the game. Like I said, the basement fight was more difficult because it was 3 on 1, and you don't do a lot of damage to Mondival or the insect. One hit on garganchan and he's dead. Also, consider removing a second bomb from mondival's inventory. It hits for crazy amounts of damage, and there isn't a way to reduce it.
Consider lowering cashcash. I love money, but by mysteries of the ancients I had at least 5000 of it, which meant I could by the strongest armor for everyone, which isn't an issue, but I should at least have to work for it. Just my thoughts. I don't think raising the prices is a good idea, simply because those are more trickier to balance out.
Add a way to see how long we have till our profficiancy levels go up. Half the time I wondered when would my sword level increase because I was moving through the game too fast.
The boss in the electric dungeon (I can't remember it's name, something to do with power) should be buffed in it's damage department. It did 1 damage to Sierra even when he got a crit (I'm assuming that leafox is the message for the crit for the enemy).
Make everyone do  at least 1 damage. It's really sad when I have to listen to a skill sound only for it to do jack shit.
Possibly add in a way to skip skill sounds.
Buff Garganchan by a bit... He did 1 damage to quite a large number of bosses, until I picked up the iron bar.
Make the enemies grow stronger slightly faster. I was math 8 and a math 11 enemy could only hit me for 1 damage.
Make the iron bar a hair less powerful. While it was great to see solid 400 to 700 damage it also broke the game.
That's it, and I'm all for re-writing the thing, if only for the amusing story you've started. Sure half of it sounds like ramblings of an insane person, but who cares? Heh.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector