Re: Constant battle guide.

Hi Aaron, thanks for your message. I hadn't read about this discussion with Sam. I can tell you this. I don't know the Ultrapower code nor the Constant Battle code. However I played both games and I can tell you that this is not an Ultrapower clone. I saw other Ultrapower clones here on the forum, but it is absolutely not the case with CB.
If then in CB they started from lines of code present in UP I can't know it, but from there the game has changed enormously, as you can read in my guide.
Having said that I add that I do not know the creators of CB, I am not affiliated with them in any way. I am simply a person who likes to discover new audiogames and it seems to me that this game is strongly underestimated in this forum.