Re: TK: clearing the air

Moderation:

No one individually is going to receive any punishments for this, but I'm locking the thread. It's getting way, way, out of hand. People are starting to set fires just to watch them burn. Nope. Not gonna happen.

This whole Killer mess is just that. A mess. It's possible to fake nearly everything. I'm going to ask that until or unless there is some sort of proof regarding what's going on, we stop trying to accuse people of things. Because it sounds like nine kinds of fishy to me.

I don't have an official stance on what's actually going on here, but I'm going to be asking around and trying to get more info from sources I trust, assuming they have it. Given that this does involve the potential theft of a game's assets or whatnot, it's serious business. At the same time, however, it needs to be said that if there is, in fact, no theft, and this is all a smear campaign of sorts, that's huge character assassination of a sort, and may fall under community failure. Please, Ivan, bear this in mind. If you have been lying about things either out of a desire to watch the fire spread or because you've screwed up and can't face it, this is a really excellent time to come clean. Because if investigation proves beyond a reasonable doubt that you have been lying and attempting to defraud people in some fashion, it will not go well for you. This goes just as well for those people, by the way, who are trying just as hard to discredit Ivan if he's telling the truth.

Do not start another topic to feed drama on this subject. Do not make things up to make  your chosen adversary worse. Just...don't do it. I don't want to have to start punishing people.

Now, can we please regain some of our lost maturity and be a productive forum again?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ernie via Audiogames-reflector