Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Okay, after playing the game more, I really like how descriptive things are. I do wish that some things, like the mining container text, like "you open a mining container. You put a fossil in a mining container. You close a mining container" could be shortened a bit to just "You open a mining container, put a fossil in, and close it." Also, after the first description of how a person's chat message comes out, it just get repetitive to hear the same thing over again, so maybe just show the full description of the way someone talks once every 5 or so minutes, maybe. Or just have this congifurable of course. But really, the attention to detail is astounding. Just look at how you're portrayed when you even move around. "You turn left and stride north." "you cut across the side of the room and head south" all that. That kind of attention to detail is what really enriches the experience. I do kind of wish that CR has more hooks into social networks, or even something like Hooks, (http://www.gethooksapp.com/) although I'm not sure if you can ask for your service to be added, but they have apps and ... hooks, lol, for Android, Messenger, Kik, and all that. May be worth looking into. And of course the Mushclient soundpack, but shoot, I'm over that now I guess.