Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

hahaha you can but let me bring here some history!
example, i am pretty sure aprone remembers shared computers what did do in the past
if i wisit my friends home,  but he's banned in swamp,  how I don't know about that,  i am going to log in with his computer via my character, not with his account of course
but his computer and his account is banned, hahahaha that is effecting me, you are banned from swamp, oh why, we are going to ask aprone before why i am got banned,  he will ask are you dust devil,  your character revan is linked to dust devil
so sharing password is very bad idea, so dust devil is banned,  revan logged in via dust devil's computer, revan's account is banned too!
reason is sharing networks and computers.
good old memories!
let me bring a few lines
- Sharing passwords with other people is incredibly dangerous.  While there is no rule against it, if someone gets banned while using your Kaldobsky-Gamer account, you will be forced to suffer the consequences.  It will not be my job to sort out who exactly was using the account at the time prohibited actions were taking place.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector