Re: an accessible way to produce 8bit music?

x0 wrote:

It hsould be noted that the majority of documentation for mml compilers, especially for ones like pmd/mml2vgm/HUSic, are purely in Japanese.

PMD? Nope, you're wrong with PMD; but you're right with mml2vgm, also I found a incomplete HuSIC guide in English. PMD has a very complete English documentation translated by Blaze, completed by Pigu. Noyemi Karlaite wrote a guide for getting started with PMD. PMD became famous, I don't know why. I liked those years where PMD wasn't even famous and little-known; you had to be brave and translate the documents by yourself using translation services. Haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector