Dream approaches to mainstream racing games

Before I start, with reference to the last time I made a racing game thread; this isn't to discuss wether or not mainstream racing games would ever be made accessible. It's about how they could be made accessible.

There's at least one company who are actively looking into it, so I thought now might be a good time to revisit the topic. Given infinite time and money and a team of developers, what would the dream be for you of how racing game accessibility should be approached? What would you want to see / not want to see? What things would be helpful / unhelpful?