Re: Future of The Killer?

@31 fair enough. You're the primary developer of this, so you should have the say over what can and cannot be done. The way I see it is those who have the code are going to have it, and there's not too much you can do now. The best thing to do would be to move on and make sure this mistake doesn't occur in the future. Now, here are a few more thoughts and ideas.

Some of the roofs on the buildings are way too low. I was on the roof area of the Super Dome and it was only 11 or 12 feet off the ground? Is this intentional? Speaking of the roof, you should modify the map so that it covers the entire building. Currently, you can jump over the railing and fall down into a room which isn't realistic. I have also noticed that falling from 100 feet doesn't seem to do very much damage or kill you outright. If you fall from that height in real life, you're dead! This should be fixed.

Please add a command that tells you where your shelter is. The only thing I can do is type /shelters which tells me how many shelters are on the map. A command to quickly check the exact location would be extremely useful.

I hope development continues. There are a lot of great ideas posted by me and Austen. I particularly like random little side activities such as racing or hunting for treasure. THe open world has so much potential.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nepali gamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector