Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I've got a bug in bk2 or something. once you clear 12-1 there's nothing left to do except ... quit. there's no objects to interact with, no doors, no way to complete the level. There's only about eleventeen  billion bk2 related threads I could have posted in, but those are mostly people asking the same couple of silly questions over and over and over and over and over. I see in @nyanchan's playthrough where he appears to type something or adjust something in a secret menu or something? I can't tell, but the door appears just fine for him and he's doing the same thing I do. Kill the generator on the left, all the robots in between, then the generator on the right and any robots left, picks up anything left on the ground and the door appears. I don't get that. There's no door. Someone was told in another thread to drop something that they can pick up when everything else is dead. How do you do that in bk2? There's no way to drop things. Am I missing an item or a secret weapon or something else?