Re: What's this audio glitch after win 10 reset

Thanks. I had a look for dell drivers, but this is a 2012 PC, and there doesn't seem to be any win 10 drivers. If I try to update the driver through device manager, it just ends up taking me to windows updates, which I installed earlier, so I think everything's up-to-date with regard to that. I have connected directly via ethernet rather than using the crappy wifi card I have installed in this desktop PC, and haven't had the issue happen so far. Maybe somethings going on with wifi. Just can't see why that would cause this kind of problem, but I'm as far away from an expert on this kind of stuff as you can get.