Re: Thinking of doing a donation stream with old somethin else titles!

I don't see an issue with it though. Unpopular opinion but can't someone do a stream and ask for money to use even more of their time to stream? Guess what? If you don't like the stream, refuse to donate...
@Ogomez92 he is streaming it normally. He's doing it perfectly normally. The only difference? He's going for a couple hours, and adding more to that time if people pay. If they don't? It ends, and... in the end you still got a stream. I saw no post here saying he'd only stream if and again only if someone paid him.