Re: Whatcha Eating?

@Nocturnus I hope your wife is alright and not eating makes sense, the menu you suggest sounds awesome. My lady actually has a similar issue with coffee, she doesn't dislike it, but it potentially dislikes her. this is a shame since she's become quite the fan of coco before bed, and one of my favourite types of coco is Mocha, which she likes the taste of, but which made her stomach become disagreeable.

I probably couldn't plot a perfect menu, since really I like many things, but I will say we're looking to go out somewhere nice this week, since things have been bloody stressful recently for various reasons, so we'll probably be getting an awesome meal soon enough.
last night since we were heading to the actor's workshop, we stopped at my parents and my dad made chicken Jalfrezi with rice and broccoli. We also had it with hot Naan bred, samosas and onion bargees.

To explain for those less familiar with Indian type of stuff, Jalfrezi, is a moderately spiced curry, though not too hot, Naan bread is like a round flat bread eaten hot and usually quite aromatic,  somosas are small crispy parcels of light pastry with vegitables and often potato in (sometimes they have meet but the ones we had last night were vedge ones), and bargees are like a light batter made with onions and herbs.
It was actually really nice, and very welcome since we tend to skip lunch and go straight from   breakfast to dinner, and so we were both really hungry.

#We also had some dark chocolate muffins, (sponge cakes not bread buns), for pudding, heated in the mike.

What we're doing today I don't know. Breakfast will probably be a scotch egg. These are a very English thing (Stephen King talks about them quite disparagingly), and something my lady's got quite fond of. They're like a hard boiled egg wrapped in sausage meet and bread crumbs, and make a great breakfast since you can just zap them in the mike and instantly get your eggs and sausage big_smile.

For  dinner today we'll see. I do like the idea of having something special and we've been recommended both a pub, a Mediterranean griek place and There is also the absolutely wonderful Italian pastability, or heck we still need to try the ultimate burger kitchin which is something we've been meaning to do.

It'll probably be a struggle between tiredness and nonebotheredness to go out vs desire for good grubbage big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector