Re: Unpopular Opinion: Audio Game Community Edition

Steve, that was an awesome post and these are all things we would do well to remember. I'm sure all of us have said something unfavorable regarding the blind community and will in future, because those of us who aren't trolls don't understand how some people can be cruel for the sake of it. Also, try to ask yourself 'How would I feel if X were done to me?' before taking an action. Treat others how you want to be treated is all I'm saying because as Steve said, respect is a two-way street.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector