Re: How hard was it for you to learn english as a non english speaker.

I was learn English as a my second language when I was studies at saint Gabriel's college school of Thailand
maybe some of you learn from france or other country that has name of this school follow your country
first time I learn I don't know this school has international program for student every subject that can be learn in English they make it happen and student take this
when I know that I quite shock since I never encounter learn every subject in English before
except that English subject itself in primary school but I don't receive anything useful at all
now in this school I must change a lot of thing and one thing is try learning so hard at every subject in English and get every thing as much as I can
although I still learn every subject in thai as a result I studies so hard and painful
from now on I can improve my English a lot then I have confidence to talk with teacher that come from india usa and several country who teach me in classroom
and I practice itself from many resource stay on forum it is the one way that I can practice alot

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : lelouch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector