Re: Modern mod for SoundRTS

I am yet to try this mod out, but will soon big_smile
Thank you for the time effort you put into this and for sharing it for us to play smile
What I would really like though is a mod that has slightly dated units I.E infentry beeing musketmen and rifles, machinegun placements along with forts cannons.
Think sharpes rifles along with world war I and less II since we already have that covered by the blitzkrieg mod.
One thing that would be cool to see though instead of single units they be called companys, and 10 companys I believe make a battalion of infentry, so on so forth for the cavalry as well, sort of a upgrade in firepower and rate of fire when 10 companys are present together that sort of thing.
Oh man just thinking about it is so fun lol
Either ways, I'll give it a try soon.
Thank you again!