Re: Have you ever failed a drug test?

Hi.
I am an almost daily pot smoker myself and I would hate if a company wouldn't want to hire me because I hit it on the weekend.
I am in university now and I have no problems studying or doing any activities related to my master's degree because of pot, in fact, I can safely say that it somehow opens up my mind, I am actually translating better when on weed loll.
Anyway, I think that pot should be decriminalised world wide, just like alcohol is right now. I see alcohol as the more dangerous drug and I can say this from experience. Alcohol can fuck you up really badly, it causes memory loss, like you can't remember a thing about last night, and the headache after you drink is terrible. Weed has no effects on my body that I'm aware of, it's much safer imo.
Weed should be treated imho like any other legal substance that impairs your ability to judge and take quick decisions so it shouldn't be allowed on the job. But what you do in your spare time should be noone's concern.