Re: An apology

In post 1 you see that you are a mess of problems. How do I know? Because I am a mess of problems too. Every teen is a mess of problems. We are all impulsive, selfish, power hungry, emotionally unstable, and don't listen. We try to fix our mistakes, but our age knocks us back down over and over. You can do small things to improve such as reading articles of how to improve, and taking walks to cool off, but as far as modifying behavior, no matter the desire to change, our age will resist a lot of the skills we are trying to improve or develop. You will still make progress, but your age will heavily resist it. That  is just apart of being a teen. I'm not saying you shouldn't try to modify your behavior at all, I encourage you to modify it. But know that until mid 20s, maybe a little earlier or later, your age does resist a lot, so be patient. Reading about improving behavior and taking walks is more than 90% of teens do, which already makes you more ahead of improving yourself. So next time you are frustrated because you do not think you are improving fast enough, just remember about being patient with your age, and doing those 2 things is already putting you ahead. This is what I do.

Another thing you should do is get out of your room often. I don't mean go out with friends, I don't mean find a job, just get out of your room. That's the place where these self destructive thoughts live and grow. Have a conversation with someone in your room and outside your room and notice the difference. You will be much more open to changing and new ideas when you are outside your room.

I will attach my folder of aritcles in a db link below, so you can use them yourself. They are extremely powerful.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7cp8hztf1ajs … s.zip?dl=1

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector