Re: Accessible Sound Design Course - Set up Reaper Now, Before the Course

@23 and @29, it won't be a livestream, and that's for your benefit. I'm going to stumble, navigating only with the keyboard and NVDA. It's really going to take me some time to get moving at as quick a speed as I am with my native DAW Cubase which is completely inaccessible.

I'm going to record videos, edit out all the parts that are me figuring things out, and post them to YouTube. They'll stay there forever so you don't have to stress about catching the course during the time it runs.

@27 @30 @31 @34
This is exactly what I want this course to be, thank you. I want everyone helping each other understand, and I really appreciate you guys answering a question while I'm in an inactive period. (I have the PAX East convention coming up and I'm stressing out preparing two games and a talk on blind accessibility in gaming)

Thank you guys for helping everyone out, keep it up, you are among the best parts of this community.