Re: How does the Internet function work in Manamon?

I agree with what you´ve said Before. I  Think it´s not good that updates have stopped, because I enjoy the games. I Think Manamon is a good game with some functions that are confusing like the online functionality. I Think it´s a bit   weird that you have to share your ip adress. This could have been fixed as you have said Before. I´m actually using yor text guide, Jayde. It has helped me a lot, but I have noticed some errors. Especially, the name of the 3rd stadium  is incorrect.