Re: security in size?

@Redfox, you might consider reediting your first post, since while I gather your simply being curious, unless  you clarify a little it might come across as slightly creepy or as though your deliberately attempting to make ladies feel uncomfortable, since not everyone is okay with simple bold faced discussions of sex. I speak here from personal experience having suffered very extreme genophobia at one time, and unfortunately there are still people out there (of both genders), who will be deliberately crass just to provoke discomfort from others, look at those renowned dirty phone calls.

To actually answer your question though, my lady and I did discuss this honestly when we were reading through Alex comfort's the joy of sex together  as a way of attempting to deal with said genophobia. Indeed  Comfort is a book I'd highly recommend if  want something which treats the subject honestly, albeit we didn't agree with Comfort in everything.

As to your question, Ironcross is absolutely correct. There is absolutely %100 no correlation between size and pleasure or performance on either side. Comfort does have an interesting, and thank god none freudian explanation for this based on the fact that in prehistoric times its likely younger boys would've measured their own lack of maturity by their lack of size as compared to adult men, as it does occur in some other primate species.

But in terms of the truth, the answer is a resounding no. Everyone, male and female has a slightly different genital shape anyway, and how those shapes inter relate will create differences in how a couple works together, since there will always be more or less comfortable angles, positions or individual practices, but determining these is more a matter of sensitivity and good communication  than anything as simple as "bigger is better", indeed for pretty much anything to do with lovemaking its always about sensitivity and good communication.

Interestingly enough, the very same logic applies to a woman's breasts as well, despite cultural obsessions, bigger has nothing to do with pleasure of either the man or the woman.

Hope this answers your question.