Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello, my name is Jesus Blanco I am originally from Mexico and I would like to be part of this great community of audiogamers.
I would love to know more about this project.
Greetings to all!
Please, I apologize, I do not know so much about English, but I am learning.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SoFree via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : barbossa88 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SerenaMoana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Bloodvare via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : 69Woof via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : todoparaciegos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liam the ranger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shokoman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : todoparaciegos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Lord Arogandor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sightlessgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : dark_sun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Bladebringer via Audiogames-reflector