Re: A neat surprise on the l-works site

I am very interested to see this choice system in action.
Besides that though, I miss Super Liam and his adventures, and I'll be happy to dive back into that nostalja once more.
It'll be interesting after so much time to encounter new challenges with him rather than just replaying the same levels again and again.
I really hope the super Liam theme makes a comeback as well, and that, if possible, we can download it on bandcamp or buy it with the game for a few bucks extra, because man that thing is catchy!
The Super Liam theme for me is just as instantly recognizable as the final fantasy 7 or Pokimon red and blue music is for others. Thanks for playing a small part in my upbringing Liam. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector