Re: Fruit pot

Apple removed it because it violated one of their stupid guidelines regarding gambling. Why that game is gone but Blindfold Blackjack, Video Poker, etc remain is beyond me. This is yet another reason Apple's App Store policies/culture generally sucks nowadays. I will not be buying new Apple products in the future. The amount of bullshit coming from that company is astounding!

How would you feel if you were a developer and you worked really hard on an accessible game only to have it taken down for a ridiculous gambling reason? I'd be pissed and refuse to develop anymore software for Apple's monopolistic platforms. Thanks to Apple's silly App Store and policies, Papa Sangre, Night Jar, and Audio Defence are gone!

I think he should port the game to Android. I love my Android devices far more than my iPhones.