Re: Telegram Messenger is now accessible for the blind

Hi alireza.
I am not a programmer, and I have no idea weather they copied from telelight and blindgram or not, but having more accessible applications makes me feel better.
now every blind person in all parts of the world  can use official telegram client, and there is no need for iranian made telegram client anymore.
About Blindgram and telelight, they did a nice work and I appreciate their efferts.
I thank telegram developers for making it accessible.

AlirezaNosrati wrote:

no more telelight and blindgram
bet they  copied the source of the above apps, pavel is a lazy ass who didn't listen to us in like 4 years? we were complaining about it's accessibility for years and he did nothing, until some iranian people decided to make it accessible.
and no i'm not grateful, because i already paid for accessible telegram thanks to that lazy dev so i'm not using their bullshit anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector