Re: is it possable to extract sounds which is in exe file?

ethin, this is not about encryption as much as it is about obfescation. So if we were dealing with sensitive data like passwords, credit card numbers, etc, I'd totally agree with you. But this is about how to obfescate the key used to decript the data. Bgt uses eas256, I beleive, which has not been broaken as of yet. Yet we can decript sounds because the key is stored together with the sounds. If you obfescate sounds yourself with a complex self devised algorythm, you'll have to dig deep into the assembly code in order to decode/decript them, which is the point.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Origine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector