Re: is there any way i can play music with reaper without a midi keyboard

@Reza.jdp, recommended by you... are you, by chance, the developer of Reaper/CEO of Cockos Incorporated? Because WaveOut is shit, and considering that no program I know uses wave out (in fact, reaper is the only one that I know of that supports it)... yeah... that speaks for itself. Doesn't help that WASAPI is pretty much right behind in performance compared to ASIO. You can't get close to zero latency with WASAPI like you can with ASIO, but you can get nearly close enough. I don't mean to be insulting, but come on...
Also, as a side note, the reaper user manual recommend you use ASIO if possible. I'd assume that WASAPI is the fallback device if ASIO happens not to be supported by your device.