Re: security in size?

I think some people just have an itch to scratch and masterbation doesn't do enough for them, essentially; but are still likely capable of settling down with someone they care about more deeply without much issue.
I'm still coming to terms with that type of thinking my self, along with the hole hardcore BDSM culture thing and casual cuddlers, because I've just never felt that way personally so it's hard to empathise, but I'm slowly getting there.
Most people I know who do these things are pretty nice and seemingly stable though so, in the end who am I to judge.
Falls along the same lines as my thoughts on gay people and those with some pretty weird fetishes for me, I may not understand it or like it, but in the end as long as they aren't loudly and constantly advertising it, it's on me to move past it when interacting with them on a day to day basis.