Re: bottom of iPhone xs max not responsive

Yeah, go for a replacement, I just saw 2 weeks ago a 2 month old iphone se witch was perfectly working, never dropped and the touch stopped working at all together.
They said that the touch part was cracked, not even the glass or the display.
My uncle has an xr for 3 weeks now, it started showing white spots on the screen and the battery was dying once in 2 hours or so and it was at ful capacity.
He got a replacement at least, but he had some form of insurance, so he paid for that.