Re: The best code editor for Python

Hmm, we might need more elaboration from you about what exactly is going on when you say you can't read code. I can attest to Notepad++ working well enough to read the window and work in it. I have no experience with the other editors you mentioned. I do tend to use Visual Studio Code, and quite like it.

If you are being literal in saying you can't read code, as in, you don't understand it well enough to know what's happening, that's a different issue and wouldn't be down to the editor, which is why I discount this as a strong possibility.