Re: Proposed New Rules: Discussion and Feedback

I would say until there has been a unanimous push for described content across all streaming providers (ahem, Apple TV+). Spoiler alert, I actually almost forgot the name of the service, that's how unexcited I was about the Apple event. lol!
Anyway, with so many streaming services not providing description, or just now providing description (Hulu), yet taking control of nearly all of the world's digital movie distribution, there is often no way for people to get described content apart from so-called illegal means. However, I do believe the described content falls under exception especially considering it is just the movie description audio that is posted. If it was actually illegal I'm half-convinced Blind mice would've been slapped with a takedown notice, especially considering they are a business (they don't make money off described content, but they are no personal website either).
But I digress as this is for a different topic altogether, but it was mentioned here so had to put in something about in response.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector