Re: crazy party minigames help

I'm having trouble with Jumping Penguins as well. The best I've managed to get is -12. It seems like every other time I try to land on the mushrooms, I slide on the ice and right into the chasm. I can occasionally make the first jump, but the second one always gets me. If I don't slide into the chasm, I undershoot the mushroom when I jump and plunge to my death.

Another game I find challenging is Snake Charmer. It seems like no matter how closely I follow the snake and whistle, I just can't get it to go on the road. I usually end up with -20, except for one lucky playthrough where I managed -17. Any hints or strategies for beating these games would be much appreciated.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pranam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Josh via Audiogames-reflector