Re: mortal kombat11 beta out right now as we speak

Hi.
I'm excited to have the beta as well, which I'll hopefully get time to mess with before it runs out.
Re post 28: Yes, I have send an email to the newly announced accessibility team, where I wrote about how awesome the new accessible talking menus are and my hope of even more accessibility, but I haven't heard from them. I send the mail a week ago.
I'm interested to hear more about the different variations. Can you basically change everything on the characters?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ulisesmonge40 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector