Re: Dreamland-official version

@blind-gamer, you have to get the addon file not the source; You can find it here
@blindNinja, I don't have any issues with it.
The steps on how I got it to work are:
1. Got the latest version from gethub.
2. Extracted the files in c:\locale emulator.
3. I ran the installer, then click on install or upgrade.
4. I went to the desktop, and renamed the game's shortcut to dream land.
5. after doing a right click on the renamed game shortcut, I selected the locale emulator subMenu, then Edit Global Profile List.
6. I tabbed to the location settings comboBox, then I selected Chinese (Simplified).
7. I tabbed to the timezone settings comboBox, and I selected (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi.
8. I unchecked fake registry, and checked fake system UI language.
9. clicked on save as, gave it a name, and saved it.
10. I did a right click on the game's shortcut again, locale emulator subMenu, and selected the profile I made .
I am not sure if I did something different from you because this's the first time I use this program, but that's how I got it to work here.
Honestly I couldn't play the game due to the lack of understanding some broken translations, thus I gave up. I am pretty sure I could have played it if I tried, but I don't enjoy something I can't fully understand.
Greetings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Atlan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector